About Me

Welcome to my blog! My name is Cole York and I am a 23 year old student at Georgia Gwinnett College. I was born in New Jersey, but moved around a lot as a young child. I've lived in Georgia for the past 12 years and have loved every moment of it.

Currently I work for Zerorez of Atlanta as a residential sales technician. Unfortunately, at the time of writing this blog post, I have been on workers comp for the past 3 months. I tore the ligaments in 3 fingers on my left hand while at a clients home. Hopefully I'll be back on the job soon!

When I'm not working or studying I really enjoy spending time on Lake Lanier with my family and friends. Displayed on the left is a picture I took of a friend while we were kayaking at sunset. There's no place more peaceful to be than out on the water.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2

Saint Martin Blog Post #2